Still happening on 1.0.1, exact same repro.
First press of [Ctrl+Shift+F] opens up Hierarchy popup, and the second one triggers Align To View correctly.
I also noticed that if you hold [Ctrl+Shift+F] instead of pressing it quickly the Align To View functionality triggers after opening the popup, though I'm not sure if this is due to Windows' key repeat rate or Unity itself.
Here's how it looks on my end: https://gfycat.com/spiffyhauntingdingo
Play by play:
- Moving the scene camera with [RMB] to demonstrate scene is focused, release [RMB]
(At this point no inputs are pressed down.)
- Pressing [Ctrl+Shift] brings up the spawner cursor on mouse position
- Finishing the Align To View combo by pressing [F] while [Ctrl+Shift] are pressed
- Hierarchy popup opening and displaying focus cursor
- Release all keys (spawner cursor goes away, at this point no inputs are pressed down.)
- Pressing [Ctrl+Shift] brings up the spawner cursor on mouse position again
- Finishing the Align To View combo by pressing [F] properly completes the functionality, translating the selected sphere to scene camera
- Zooming out with [RMB+WASD] to demonstrate the sphere moved properly
I'm on Windows 10, and using en-FI keyboard layout.
Customer support service by UserEcho