3D Arrays are here in the new collection type Databases. These are essentially 3d arrays with more built in functions. Under the hood it uses a dictionary, so it really isn't an exact array, and allows you to do quicker actions closer to how a database or datasheet would work.
It uses all the terminology, columns, rows, depth, cells, from databases. As of this post, there is no documentation within bolt for the descriptions, but I will be adding that in. Look below in the comments for further updates.
Here is a run down of all the current units available in Collection > Databases
- Create a new database with a preset amount of Columns, Rows, and Depth.
Add Database Column, Row, and Depth
- Add Columns, Rows, and Depth starting at a specific index.
Remove Database Column, Row, and Depth
- Remove Columns, Rows, and Depth starting at a specific index.
Get Database Cell
- Get a cells value at location in the database
Set Database Cell
- Set a cells value at location in the database
Find Database Cell
- Gets the first cells location that has a specific value.
Find Database Cells
- Gets all cells locations that have a specific value.
Contains Database Value
- Returns true if the value exists in the database.
- Turns all database values in a database to null.
Split Database At Column, Row, and Depth
- Splits the database at index. Outputs two separate databases.
- Shrinks or Grows the database. All new cells values are null.
Pull Database Cells
- Pulls a set of cells out of the database. The database keeps it's original cell count, but the pulled cells value, is now null. Outputs two seperate databases.
Get Last Database Cell
- Gets the location and value of the very last cell.
Customer support service by UserEcho