I cannot reproduce the problem, it just happens randomly.
Even if I drag the in straight to the out it will not work.
Randomly durring development a macro will do this. Then a couple hours later if I ignore it, it will work again for the rest of the day, then break again tomorrow unless I fix it.
Its usually caused by another macro inside the macro. If I cut Ctrl+x all the nodes, press play then exit, and then paste them back into the original macro. The problem macro will be yellow and now just be a plain super unit.
I can then cut all the nodes out of that macro, recreate a new macro, and paste them, now fix everything that had that macro...
Took pictures with my phone because i work on an air-gapped computer...
Customer support service by UserEcho