Hello! First of all, I'm a new Bolt user and I don't know anything about programming. That's why the title says "possible bug", the problem could just be my ignorance.
Anyway I'm creating an Android app and I had issues with the Instantiate units. They all work flawlessy in the editor, but when I tested them in a build on my Android device, they didn't work at all. To further investigate the problem, I then created a simple test scene with just camera, light and an empty object with a flow machine that spawn a cube prefab at start. The results were that these 2 units worked as intended, the other 3 didn't spawn the cube. Below the Instantiate units are the other units I used in the scene. So please, if I'm missing something let me know!
PS: Bolt is amazing, thank you Ludiq team! Keep up the good work :)
Customer support service by UserEcho