Enum Generator does exactly as it says, and generates Enums from a unit to a pure clean C# file.I used a unit for all the benifits of containing many of these saved into a single graph for quick editing, and the ability to use the Ludiq Drawers for dictionaries.
Download below, but follow these stuff.
1) Add this package to your project
2) Regenerate units
3) Generate Inspectors.
4) All files generates can be found at "Assets/LifeandStyleMedia/Bolt/Generated/Enums/"
5) RULES: There is a couple things that aren't yet handled automatically that CS files need:
- No white spaces.
- A number can not be the first character.
- No symbols, just text and numbers.
- Index keys are impossible to change right now, but will be allowed with a new dictionary type.
Add Generate button directly on the unit.
- Recreate my own drawer and dictionary type to take advantage of the following:
- Add the ability to toggle Auto Key Indexing
- Add Drag and Drop Reording
- Handle error rrecovery
- Add Description attribute automatically when numbers come first.
- Add a text field header or input port for namespaces. Ports would allow any number of units to link to one namespace.
- Make the unit fixed width and larger, so we can see the text better. (Going to put this on hold, I have yet to find a method that retains the width ratio when changing sizes. So far it just makes the backgound only bigger, take a little more perusing)
Customer support service by UserEcho