(Originally found by HyenaGames, and I was able to replicate the problem)
- Create an empty game object in your scene.
- Give it a variables component.
- Create a variable (string or number). Give it some value. For instance: an int with the value of 3.
- Make it a Prefab.
- Modify the variable value in your instance in the scene to a different value but don't apply it, so it has a different custom value.
- Observe that the values are string-truncated by one character. "Scene1"->"Scene" or if it is a number 22->2
This works fine in 1.2.3, but fails in 1.3b2, and renders the Platformer tutorial impossible to complete.
.NET Version (API Compatibility Level):
Customer support service by UserEcho