I have a progress bar that is a prefab and to work properly it needs to be a child of some object. What's happening is, let's say that I have an enemy GO and want to add this bar to it. I'm using scene fullscreen workflow (thanks peek, this workflow is awesome \o/), so if I "right-click -> create child" and choose prefab this is what happen:
But if instead of adding bar from this context I open hierarchy and project windows, and drag prefab from project to hierarchy as the child of my enemy, things work properly
So, this is not a real problem as I've found an workaround, but thought that would be a great idea to share this strange behavior.
Customer support service by UserEcho