Hi Bolt Team,
Not sure if it's a known bug, when I run my scene with a simple Flow Macro, my PS4 application stuck at the Unity logo screen.
Repro steps are:
1. Make a simple scene with a few basic 3D objects.
2. Add a Flow Macro to one of the object.
3. Add a new float Graph Variable named "MyFloat".
3. Add a "Set Variable" unit and set the "MyFloat" to any literal number.
4. Connect the "Set Variable" with "Start" event.
5. Generate the C# script.
6. Build the scene with PS4 settings.
7. Launch the application on PS4, notice it stuck at the "Unity" screen.
The unity version we use for now is "2018.3.10f1".
Thanks for the help.
Customer support service by UserEcho