Had some ideas for the Graph Tab name, coming from someone who uses multiple Graph tabs concurrently: currently have 3 tabs for my 3 State Graphs, and one unlocked tab for debugging in Play Mode.
Currently it just tells you if its a State or Flow graph which isn't terribly useful. Instead we could pack more information in to the Graph Tab name?
- Convey State/Flow by the icon: adding an outline to the icon for State Graphs?
- Show the name of the current graph to distinguish them (Whether that's the name of the macro, or the title)
- And maybe some kind of icon • or something else to differentiate between a definition and instantiated graph?
Not sure how doable, but seeing as the name already changes according to State/Flow, thought it could be more useful when you have a bunch open at the same time. The next few might be a bit more involved though, depending on how it was coded:
- Maybe the ability to overwrite a tab's name according to the user's purpose as opposed to the specific graph it is on? So I'd name the locked tab as Map_Controller, because that'd be more useful than the name of the specific superunit I'm editting right this minute (or whether its state or flow)
- And a way to open a new Graph Tab from the right-click drop-down of an existing Graph Tab, and dock it to the same place. The current method is a bit round-a-bout
No idea of the relative difficulty in implementing, but thought i'd give the suggestion anyways :P
Customer support service by UserEcho