First of all, I want to say congratulations on a great tool! It looks fabulous, it's very polished, and feels very powerful and capable. I'm almost embarrassed to say this, but I have Playmaker, FlowCanvas, Blox, Nottorus, GameFlow, and Adventure Creator, so the 'Bolt' experience is somewhat familiar; however, it certainly has it's own flavors and nuances... I'm really looking forward to the video tutorials though!
- Upon hitting play it looks like I'm getting several seconds of lag before the scene kicks in
- PC Specs: Intel Core i7-7700k @ 4.20GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
- Unity Version: 2017.1.0f3 personal
- The Cache rebuilding after every scene stopping gets irritating quick...
- Is there a way to open multiple Flow/State Machines? I'm finding it very tedious to go back and forth between the Flow/State Machines by choosing them in the inspector or project windows. Multiple tabs or some type of selection list would be nice.
- Is there a way to define a custom enum or list as a variable type, other then defining it within a script?
- Is there a Roadmap published anywhere?
Suggestions: (You may have some of these already)
- It would be great if there was a way to slow down, change, or stop the animation of the flows during runtime. The flows blink so fast I'm finding myself nauseous when the graph window is open...
- It would be amazing if we could get the Flow/State Graph 'Title' somewhere on the inspector scripts. It gets very annoying trying to find a particular Flow/State when there are several listed in the inspector, especially when your coming back to it from a break.
- I would love for there to be a default option to have the Graph Inspector and Variable window docked within the Graph window (right side).
- Allow for different color shades of the graph grouping boxes
- Allow for comments somewhere within the graph window
- Variable drag and drop
- I see there is a Debug Break node; however, it would be great to be able to toggle a breakpoints along flow arrows. That way you don't have to disrupt your graph adding nodes in and out...
Keep up the great work!
Customer support service by UserEcho