Hi all, we have add native bolt support for our Unity asset IAP Manger.
You can read a quick tutorial here.
IAP Manager is a simple helper to simplifying the setup of in-app-purchase for mobile game. It supports Apple app store, Google play store and Amazon Kindle app store (with Amazon IAP plugin).
With the IAP Manager, you don't need to write the code for handling the IAP flow. Simply drop the IAPManager prefab and fill in the IAP product information. All the IAP flow will handle by the IAP Manager.
- Simple setup with prefab
- Easy to use inspector
- Fill in the product ids and done.
- Auto setup buy button for each product.
- Auto fill Text UI for product information .
- Support nGUI
- Events Connector
- Auto verify receipt in client side
- Capture events for each purchase status.
- Supports Apple, Google and Amazon App Store.
- Support IAP 1.9.2+
- Can use in Personal, Plus and Pro version
- Bolt Support (Bolt request Unity 2017+)
- PlayMaker Action Supported (1.8+)
- Support apple, google, amazon, samsung, tizen store
* IAP Manager requires Unity Purchasing Services and Amazon IAP v2 SDK
More info here.
Customer support service by UserEcho