1. Create an Embedded Macro.
2. Reference a "Scene" Game Object in anything where you can select a Game Object as a default value.
3. Convert the Macro.
4. Save it.
5. Save your scene / project.
6. Reload the scene and/or project.
7. The Flow Macro (file) no longer has access to the scene.
8. Clicking to re-target the Game Object only gives you access to "Assets" - Not Scene.
Create a scene variable, with the name of the Game Object I want accessible from non-embedded macros, and store the Game Object in this variable (as its value) and access it from my saved Flow Macro using "Get Scene Variable".
I understand maybe because the context of the non-embedded flow macro is no longer in the scene, it doesn't have access to the scene, but if that's the case it shouldn't have access to Scene Variables either. Hopefully this can be fixed.
Customer support service by UserEcho